I can play some Halo now, thanks to Jonah (my brother) and for my first game played with Jonah I killed like 10 aliens!!! Even though I was killed like 10 times and Jonah did most of the work (because I mostly just tried not to get killed), I had fun with my brother and was very excited to actually hit something for the first time in halo. hehehe Its hard core stuff :D
So, I'm making a BIG decision this week :/ I'm thinking about dyeing my hair a light black...... what do you think????? I know this awesome woman and I told her my struggle about wanting black hair cause I want it but if I try it and don't like it, it will grow and be really ugly in the process of trying to grow back to my natural color. Well, this awesome lady told me about this hair product where if you dye it and don't like it, the color will just fade in like 5 month and be less noticeable that you dyed it. So, I think I'm going to do it. I'm really nervous......
School has started this week and, surprisingly, it has been relaxing and somewhat fun. Weird huh? I just wonder how long that will last.... my favorite subject right now (besides art and music of course) is poetry. I'm not that good at it but its so much fun! just listen (or read)...
There is a boy in the park
With his dog that barks
In the spring and the fall
They play all year long
Everyday till the sky turns dark
Here is my sister's favorite...
What shall we dream of, tonight?
With the moon shining bright
Stars that sparkle light
And a breeze that makes us snuggle tight
What shall we dream of, tonight?
Shall I be a handsome young knight
That comes and rescues you in a fight
And we ride away in twilight
What shall we dream of, tonight?
For we have no limited heights
Nothing can stop us tonight
So lets dream in delight!
So much fun!
Thanks for reading!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment