Thursday, December 10, 2009

I have been Tagged

Six Names you go By:
1. Carleigh
2. Kawaii
3. Carleigh girl
4. C
5. Carleigh Madeleine
6. Baby girl - I'm the youngest girl in my family

Three things you are wearing today:
1. Soccer boxers
2. White long sleeve t-shirt
3. Black boots

Three things you want very badly right now:
1. A nice acoustic guitar
2. A nice electric guitar
3. Some relaxation for my parents

Three things you did Last Night/Yesterday:
1. Danced
2. Drank some coffee with my sister
3. Played sudoku

Two things you ate today:
Toast with peanut butter

Two People you last Talked to on the Phone:
My mom and brother


Two Things you are going to do Today/Tomorrow:
1. I'm going to dance
2. I'm going to piano lesson

Your Three Favorite Beverages:
Black coffee
Smoothies (or anything fruity)
Starbucks Water

2 comments:

Diana Latham said...

That was fun!!! You are such a strong individual....I loved all your answers...they capture you!!!

Emileigh Latham said...

Cool answers! They are so like you too.
Merde!