
Are you male or female? Humanoid
Describe yourself: Don't Fake This (I am not a faker)
How do you feel: A New Momentum (I feel like I'm starting a new period in my life)
Describe where you currently live: Saferwaters (I feel really safe where I live)
If you could go anywhere, where would you go? To Return (I don't care where I go as long as I come home :D)
Your favorite form of transportation? Still Running (I like to run or walk)
Your best friend is? Brainiac (Brainiac means an intelligent person and my best friend is really smart)
What's the weather like? Mexican Sun
Favorite time of day: Midnight to Midnight
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called? Wonder What's Next
What is life to you? Point 1
Your favorite color is: The Red (I can never decide what my favorite color is but Chevelle just told me :D)
Your fear: Letter from a Thief
Your relationship: Grab Thy Hand
What is your best advice to give? Paint the Seconds
Thought of the day: Dos
How I would like to die? Sleep Apnea
My soul's present condition: Open
My motto: Visibility (I try to see every side, angle, perspective etc. as I can)
Thanks for reading!!!
1 comment:
Those are fantastic answers and so like you!
I am glad you did it!
Post a Comment