Okay, this is going to be fun!! I love your answers Jessica!!
(1) I could live on Peanut Butter. I could eat it with everything. I could eat it at every meal. Thats a little extreme but you get the point, I love Peanut Butter, crunchy and smooth.
(2)(this is really random) I want to design cakes one day. All cakes, Wedding, Birthday, etc..
This sounds really weird I know but I have always thought it would be cool to enter into the food industry. So I decided to make it even more interesting and fun, I would want to design cakes, and I have loved the idea since.
(3) I will have dreams one night and then, either the next day, next week or next year they come true.
(4) I like the volume on the TV, CD player, etc. to be on a even number. Don't ask why but I do.
(5) My nickname is Wawe in my family because I am always the one to ask first 'What Are We Eating?'. Papa made it up, he is not that smart. lol
(6) One of my favorite colors is brown. I like brown because if you mix too many colors together you get brown. So it is like you have them all. hehehe
(7) I am scared to ride motorcycles and gocarts but I would LOVE to drive in a professional race car during a race. How weird is that.
Well, these are some of the few things I do randomly but thanks for reading.
Loves
3 comments:
You are sooo cute!!! I love your answers...especially the part where you were teasing PaPa about the nickname...LOL. I like you.
Oooh, I think cake decorating sounds lovely! Every now and then I get the urge to work in a bakery too!
Thanks for playing along!
You are soooooooooooooo adorable!!!
Many Loves
Post a Comment