Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Well.......

HI!! How is every one? Good I hope!



This morning, I went on a date with my parents at Daybreak and had a blast!! I learned so much about myself and they anwsered so many of my questions that I have been needing to ask. So, it was very nice.



Friday is my birthday! That is exciting for me because I get to go see Narnia with my family!



School is almost over! Yes!



I really have nothing to report. I am not very exciting. But I am almost done with my book, Memoirs of a Geisha....three more chapters. Do any of ya'll have any books to recommend to read next?


Last Sunday, Mommy, Emi and me went to see Rebecca St. James and her brothers, Joel and Luke, and had a lot of fun! Afterwards, we went to Carino's to have an appetizer. That was a lot of fun and delicious!

Well, I hope everyone has a good weekend, see ya'll later.


3 comments:

Emileigh Latham said...

You are soo cute, C!

Jason and Abby said...

I am reading a book right now called "All the Way Home" It is about an Irish American and a Japanese American who become friends in the late 30s just before WWII. The little girl who is Japanese is taken away by the government and put into a relocation camp. It is a fascinating story so far. It's written by Ann Tatlock.

Diana Latham said...

You are anything but boring. I enjoy all of our moments together. I look forward to the next one too.
Love you, Mommy