First day cooking: It was so much fun. Mommy, Noah and I cooked and made Oatmeal chocolate cookies with pecans. It was fun with people in the kitchen having.......fun!
Second day cooking: Okay.... I got up early to surprise everyone with blueberry muffins. But of course I had everything but one ingredient. But of course we did have it but I just didn't find it. Mom is awesome as always and found it. So I think I need to work on my awesomeness. So even though I didn't get to surprise everyone I got to make some blueberry muffins and they were fantastic.
Third day cooking: So the Oatmeal chocolate cookies I made the first day were gone in four days! So I decided to make some peanut butter cookies while watching the Europe soccer cup. (Germany lost to Italy) So that was fun!
Cooking has been a blast this week for me, so I thought I would share a little of my fun I had this week and hope you had a great week also.
XOXO
4 comments:
They were really good! Thanks C.
I think you are awesome!
I have loved it this week having you bake....it has been delicious and inspiring. It is so much fun watching your children find things that they love. You have found another gift to share with the world and this one smells good and makes your want more!!!!
love you, Chef Carleigh
can i have the recipe? wish i was there to taste them! my mouth was watering as i was reading. :)
You made me smile.
I think I need to work on my awesomeness, too. :)
Post a Comment