People are very interesting to me... but even more teenagers (i fascinate myself hehehe just kidding). In this age they start to become their own person and start becoming adults and now-a-days teenagers think moving away from their parents makes them adults and now they move away from their parents, not in the sense of location but not relating with their parents which as a teenager you should be getting closer with your parents as you get older. Yes, you need to become your own person but you need guidance from your parents and the Lord. Now granted, there are teenagers that have parents that aren't parents which is very sad to me because they try to fill those roles with other things or people who really can't fill them. I know girls that look to boys for love that can't be filled because their fathers or mothers aren't there to fill it. Or they have fathers and mothers to love them but they still run the other way because they want to be "adults". I know girls that come and ask me questions that their parents really should be answering and the reason they ask me is because they think I'm smart because I act older then I am which is because I look to my parents for advice. (FYI I'm not saying I'm smart) Now, I know parents aren't always there for their children but I really just wanted to process this because I have some girls that really look up to me for stuff even though I am at least a year younger than them. I pray I can give them God's advice but sometimes I just want to say "grow up!!". But I am glad they ask me for stuff but I really am not the person to be asking. It's really sad to me. PLEASE know that i'm not saying I'm better than them I'm just saying I am
thankful to God for my parents for they are rare, awesome parents that have guided me my whole life to see the true love which is God. I hope one day I can show that to my children. Which I pray they will be adopted chinese kids because they are so cute!
Thanks for reading!!!
3 comments:
thanks for sharing your heart with me and clearly others
You are so cute and so full of wisdom. I do agree that are parents are very rare indeed.
I am so thankful that you are your own person. I like how you think things through and how you learn from life. Keep processing, keep seeking Him and Keep being yourself. Love you.
Post a Comment