Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Emi!!!!

My loving sister, Emi, celebrated her 17th birthday this month!! And in honor of her I am going to name seventeen special things about my special sister.

1. Well my sister has the best sister ever! just kidding :) SHE is the best sister EVER!!!!

2. She is a very hard worker. She will succeed in anything she wants to do.

3. It seems like she is always smiling or laughing. It will be really quiet in the house and she would be reading to herself and all of a sudden she is laughing out loud. I even hear her in the next room she laughing so loud. And, oh, its a great laugh, cheerful and happy. It's one of those things you never want to forget.

4. She is friends with everyone! She takes time to talk or listen to anyone. She is so sweet.

5. She is a strong, amazing follower of Christ. She devotes her life to Him. It truly is amazing to see her love for Him.

6. She can make decisions!!! I have always been the one who can't make a decision and usually ask Emi for advice which means she made the decision :)

7. She is one of my hero's. I can always go to her for advice (not just decisions) and she helps and encourages me anytime I need it.

8. She Loves coffee, chocolate, breakfast meals and pizza.

9. She has an amazing imagination. When she is in her room by herself she has lots of friends with her.

10. She loves the music the rain makes and how the snow makes peace.

11. Its funny to hear her listen to hard rock in her room but the next song she listens to is peaceful and soothing.

12. She is never ashamed of what she loves. She is confident in herself but not cocky, but believes in herself in the most humblest way.

13. We have our future planned hehehee She owns a ranch and I cook. :) But its true she wants to own a ranch and I think is awesome that she does. But even though she wants to own an open field she loves the mountains.

14. She loves to write. Like I said she has an amazing imagination and with that she tries to put it on paper and its beautiful.

15. I love that when she says something bluntly, it's never offensive. Its weird, she can say something to Noah that I just said to Noah the same way but it doesn't hurt his feelings! Not just Noah but everyone! I really love that about Emi.

16. I like that she is organized. She actually likes to clean her room. I will never understand (never) but, I think it's cool that she is willing to take the time to clean her room when it's already clean.

17. I think she is beautiful. Her gorgeous, blue eyes; dark, thick hair; her sweet smile; her wonderful personality. Awww yes, she is beautiful.

Oh, wow! I have already come up with 17 things. Well, she is a wonderful person that inspires me everyday. I am soooo blessed to have her as my sister and friend. One time we talked about, if you were nature what would you be? and I decided that Emi was snow because she calms the earth with her love for you, she makes people laugh like people do when they play in the snow, and she cleans messes up like white pure snow. I can't remember all I said when we talked about it but, I think I made my point.
I love Emi and have loved all the times we have spent together. I'm so excited to spend many more years together!!! Emi and I have decided that we are going to be those old ladies one day that pee in their pants from laughing so much. hehehe I'm looking forward to that :)
Happy Birthday Emi!!!

3 comments:

Diana Latham said...

I LOVE this Carleigh!!! I wish that I had thought to do this, but it is so much neater coming from YOU!! I agree, Emi is beautiful, cheerful, creative, unique, etc. Thanks for sharing your love for your sister with the world.
Love you...you beautiful, creative, graceful, funny, servant, lover of God.

Diana Latham said...

A word that you forgot to use is "Quirky". I love Emi's quirkiness.

Emileigh Latham said...

Thank you, Carleigh! I love it! I have it printed and will put it in the encouraging file. YOU ARE THE BEST SISTER!!!!