oh my oh my.... what in the world is "butt soup"??? don't know that it something which I'd ordering, but knowing the chef, I'm curious. Glad you are a blogger Carleigh.. hugs, carla
Well, butt soup is a spicy soup with the shoulder of a pig. I don't know what the real name is and i have no idea where Drew got the name "butt soup" but that is what we call it for laughs. Thanks for commenting on my blog, Loves, Carleigh
2 comments:
oh my oh my.... what in the world is "butt soup"??? don't know that it something which I'd ordering, but knowing the chef, I'm curious. Glad you are a blogger Carleigh.. hugs, carla
Well, butt soup is a spicy soup with the shoulder of a pig. I don't know what the real name is and i have no idea where Drew got the name "butt soup" but that is what we call it for laughs. Thanks for commenting on my blog, Loves, Carleigh
Post a Comment