Friday, March 21, 2008

Silly Questions

1. Which one do u like more, Butterflies, Dragonflies or Fireflies? I love them all for different reasons but I would have to say Butterflies.

2. Chinese food or Italian food? Chinese food

3. Coffee or Tea? I LOVE coffee but I love Tea more.

4. Muffins, Donuts or Bagels? Mine is Muffins

5. What kind of flower do you like? Mine is Daisies

6. Quiz games or puzzle games? Mine is Puzzle games

There isn't a lot of Questions but I would like to read your answers.
LOVES

2 comments:

Diana Latham said...

Wow...aren't each of these little creatures so cute...hard choice...I like them all too...but, I will choose a dragonfly.
UH OH...can't remember all the questions!!! I like tea more than coffee, bagels, but like muffins when I want something sweet. Probably quiz games, because I am not smart enough for puzzle games. Probably Italian. I love you...cute girl. Mom

Emileigh Latham said...

1) Butterflies
2) Italian food
3) Coffee
4) Donuts, especially the twisted ones
5) Lilies
6) puzzle games
I love your silly questions. They are always soooo much fun to answer.