Sunday, March 30, 2008

More Silly Question

If you own a restaurant, what would you serve?

What is your favorite tea?

What was the last movie you saw?

What color does most people comment on you?

What is your fave chocolate candy and nonchocolate candy?

Thanks for checking out my blog,
Loves

4 comments:

Emileigh Latham said...

1) Italian food or coffee with goodies.
2) Irish
3) Kate and Leopold (you knew that.)
4) blue
5) m&ms and werthers

How do you come up with these silly questions?

carla's gateway said...

1)I love pretty food... so maybe colorful salads with edible flowers on/or around it
2)I love lemon peppermint tea, or herbal fruit teas that are red in the cup, or truly strong black tea
3)just watched Narnia with TR so that I could edit as we went.
4)I love green, but wear mostly white
5)don't know which one... depends.. sorta like coffee or tea (afternoon, morning, or evening... cold or hot????)
Good questions Carleigh.... I too am a question person. you don't remember, but we had(and do have) a resident jar full of them on the table in our kitchen... now at both cottages! hugs to you, carla

jessica said...

1) fondue and coffee

2) Chai tea or Irish breakfast

3) National Lampoon's Vacation- Cory made me watch it after he went on vacation with my family. Do you think he was trying to tell me something?

4)Pink- probably because I don't wear it very often.

5)Twix and cherry sours...or sour patch kids. I couldn't choose!

This was fun! Good idea for a blog entry!

Diana Latham said...

1) a coffee shop, with smore makers and other goodies, but I would also make sure there were plenty of healthful choices.

2) Irish, English, & Prince of Wales

3) Kate & Leopold

4) brown and red

5) M&Ms and the peppermints you get at Olive Garden and gum